Click To View Golf Course Page

Discussions in --- Use This to POST ---
Moderated By CPennbo, JohnnyGK, Nickesquire, ringworld, weber2323

Forums
Greenskeeper.org
--- Use This to POST ---
BAGLINKS™ - Snap On Golf Bag Accessory - Utiliz...
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: BAGLINKS™ - Snap On Golf Bag Accessory - Utilizes Golf

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 3 of 3 Replies

PAGES: 1
grantar2
BAGLINKS™ - Snap On Golf Bag Accessory - Utilizes Golf
GK Event: Played in a GK Event

Favorite Golfer:
    Danny Lee
Favorite Golf Course:
    Medowlark

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Saturday April 28, 2018 11:12 PM
Every once in awhile you buy a product because it sounds useful, and the price is cheap enough to take the risk. I carry a lot of stuff on my bag, and well its a very nice bag it doesn't have enough D-rings. As a minimum I carry a towel, club brush, laser range finder, aspirin, and my glove. All things I don't want to have to rummage around my bag for. On eBay I found this company called BAGLINKS. They offer a couple of different versions of their product, on with a sharpie for marking your ball, and one without. For under $5 I took the plunge.

The Bag link comes in a rainbow of colors, I chose Red and Royal Blue. The link attaches to the bag using the rain cover snap. It's designed so you can still put your rain cover on. This is Southern California, don't often need the rain cover. The base material is a strong web belt, held to the bag with the snap with a large plastic D-ring, and a smaller metal D-ring that has the sharpie (your choice of color) and two clips for gloves or towels. They also send a long two golf towel rings.

The product is simple, very well made, was shipped fast, and allows me to better place the tools I use on course around the bag. I can now carry a towel for me, and a wet towel to clean my wedges.

[[Edited by grantar2 on Saturday April 28, 2018 11:56 PM]]
 Message #88014
Alex326
RE: BAGLINKS™ - Snap On Golf Bag Accessory - Utilizes Golf

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach

Sunday April 29, 2018 3:26 AM
The product works well. I had a couple on my old bag and the only complaint was I would lose the sharpie. The cap is attached to the gadget but the pen itself would come undone from the cap. Since I don't have to sign too many autographs these days, it's not really a problem!
 Message #88016 - This was a reply to message #88014
grantar2
RE: BAGLINKS™ - Snap On Golf Bag Accessory - Utilizes Golf
GK Event: Played in a GK Event

Favorite Golfer:
    Danny Lee
Favorite Golf Course:
    Medowlark

Sunday April 29, 2018 5:08 PM
What I find nice is that if I want the rain cover I can still use it, and leave the Bag link in place.
 Message #88019 - This was a reply to message #88016

Listing 1 to 3 of 3 Replies

PAGES: 1

[ Community Page ]