Mr_Chilidip
I know that pain...

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    N/A

RPGC MAIL USER ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Sunday March 24, 2019 1:07 PM
Yesterday, we got a chance to play Azusa Greens. It was a fun day, and it was nice to get a break in the weather. Anyway, as we got to the eighth green, I noticed a threesome playing the seventeenth green right next to us. One of the guys had a delicate chip from the back of the green. Well, he left his chip short, and found himself still off the green with another delicate shot. He was very quiet, at first.....and then he let loose. He slammed his club down in the rough, twice, and yelled out the f-word. He, then, proceeded to yell out the f-word over and over, until the group made it to the next tee. After he hit his tee shot....you guessed it.

Later, we were waiting for a twosome ahead of us on the thirteenth. The guys had been really scratching the whole day, so they didn't need any more trouble. One of the guys had a delicate shot down to the pin from the right-side rough. He, too, left his chip short, like the guy on the seventeenth. He calmly stepped up to his ball, which had gone about six feet, and tried it, again. This time, he skulled his shot into the yum-yums on the opposite side. He, then, stopped and looked straight up and stared into the sky. He never moved. He just kept looking straight up. In other cases, his actions would be considered rude; but, I knew exactly "where he was..." His buddy offered to pick his ball up. I just turned around and gave him space. The anticipation and excitement of a chance to play the game had long left him, and he found himself enveloped in this deep, dark space, instead. Golf is a blessed sport.

Oh, I three-jacked the hole, and took bogey after they left. Have fun out there!
 Message #90914
JohnnyGK
RE: I know that pain...

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Cascata

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Friday March 29, 2019 11:36 AM
Attitude is everyting in golf IMO.
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #90956 - This was a reply to message #90914
sngernz
RE: I know that pain...

GK Event: Played in a GK Event

Favorite Golfer:
    Bubba!
Favorite Golf Course:
    Spyglass Hill

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Friday March 29, 2019 2:06 PM
... and doesn't golf mirror life in general, Johnny?
 Message #90959 - This was a reply to message #90956

Listing 1 to 3 of 3 Replies

PAGES: 1

[ Community Page ]