Community Director

GK Event: Played in a GK Event ringworld-blog: golfing guru ringworld blog

Favorite Golfer:
    Rory Mcilroy he's peachy
Favorite Golf Course:
    Spanish Bay Pebble Beach

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Tuesday July 9, 2019 11:19 PM
Greetings all! Ringworld here your Community Director, Keeper of the Peace and all around nice guy.

Due to a slight injury to my wrist I have been laid out for a few weeks whilst I recover. This fortunately gives me a great opportunity to let all you folks in our very ACTIVE community that the Blog.Greenskeeper.Org is updated with several keen new features.

First off you may have noticed we have improved the website speed. If not let me know. We have also test the website on various platforms to ensure it is compatible with all current desktop internet browsers as well mobile.

The most exciting feature so far is the Account Manager. If you have not registered with the blog yet, I highly encourage you do so in order to avail yourself of the download feature. To access the Download feature of your "purchased" GK Coupons please do the following. Create an account on Blog.Greenskeeper.Org. When you log onto the blog you should be able to access your account manager from the main menu bar. To access My Account, click My Account (located on the top bar). Next if you have purchased a GK Coupon you can select DOWNLOADS from the left menu under My Account. Click Downloads you will see an itemized list of all the GK Coupons you have purchased that are currently active. It's that simple.

So in addition to emailing the GK coupon to your designated email address you can download them directly from your internet browser.

For those of you individuals that have purchased and issued Store credit, you can see the available store credit under the Account Manager as well. Click Dashboard located on the left menu under My Account.

We have also streamline the purchase process. To set up an account it's relatively easy. Follow the directions under Register. We only ask for an email address. Set up your password later. Click HERE.

That should get you going. Have fun. Play more golf. Check out our many GK Coupons currently available!!! Know Before You Go with Greenskeeper.Org.
Work Hard. Play Golf! www.ace-cases.com
Oh yeah, I blog too: www.golfing-guru.com

Know before you go.... golfing with Greenskeeper.org!
 Message #91847
ringworld
RE: NEW and EXCITING features on Blog.Greenskeeper.Org

Community Director

Favorite Golfer:
    Rory Mcilroy he's peachy
Favorite Golf Course:
    Spanish Bay Pebble Beach

Tuesday July 9, 2019 11:22 PM
BTw to set up your password. Log out of the blog. Then relog back in. Enter your email address you used to register on the blog. Then click Los your password. it should email you a link to be able to change your password.

Have fun!

Message #91848 - This was a reply to message #91847
Alex326

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach

Wednesday July 10, 2019 6:18 AM
We need a GK Plays "Blog settup" day to help us less computer literate folks. I guess that's why they say "Golf is hard"....

Thank you for the detailed step by step guide and the hard work getting it organized.
 Message #91849 - This was a reply to message #91848
JohnnyGK

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Cascata

Wednesday July 10, 2019 9:36 AM
Anyone that has not visited the GK Blog (link in top right corner) and registered on it is missing out on a fantastic extension of Greenskeeper.org loaded with great content and unique features. It will continue to become a bigger and bigger part of GK. Ringworld puts a lot work into it daily.

Check it out!
Thanks!
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #91852 - This was a reply to message #91847
ringworld

Community Director

Favorite Golfer:
    Rory Mcilroy he's peachy
Favorite Golf Course:
    Spanish Bay Pebble Beach

Thursday July 11, 2019 10:12 AM
Alex, if you're still confused, not to fear. We can get in front of this easy.

What would you like to know? I can guide you on how to use a golfer's best inside information (The GK Blog) to your best advantage.

Shoot me an email at vjflores(at)greenskeeper.org. Email me your question and I will do my best to answer it.

Message #91868 - This was a reply to message #91849

Listing 1 to 5 of 5 Replies

PAGES: 1

[ Community Page ]