Discussions in GK Events & Outings
Moderated By CPennbo, JohnnyGK, kviser, Paisano, thingstodo

Forums
Greenskeeper.org
GK Events & Outings
Recap: GK Plays Reflection Bay Vegas!
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: Recap: GK Plays Reflection Bay Vegas!

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 1 of 1 Replies

PAGES: 1
JohnnyGK
Recap: GK Plays Reflection Bay Vegas!

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Cascata

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Tuesday July 2, 2019 12:30 AM
GK Plays Reflection Bay Golf Club Las Vegas is in the books. Our smallest outing to date yet given all the fun we had, amazing service by Reflection Bay, incredible golf course and awesome prizes, you would never know it.

I need to first and foremost thank GK’er Kevbig who works at Reflection Bay Golf Club and saw to it that we were treated extra special. From the moment I began organizing it to when we left. Service was exceptional from the entire staff all day long. When I came in as the last group there was a long table set up for all of us in the restaurant and all the prizes were beautifully displayed (thanks to Kevbig’s friend Lexi). Kevin even hooked us up with some free drink tickets.

Also huge thanks to AndrewZ28 for setting us up on awesome Linksoul golf apparel to give out and to Golf Moose for the $25 gift certificates.

Biggest thanks to everyone that came out, most of whom made a road trip weekend from SoCal. I know it’s not easy to commit to weekend golf in the heat of Summer in Vegas. Everyone was in super spirits.

I’ve posted some outing pics on the GK Events page. Also posted some golf course photos on the Reflection Bay Golf Club page. I'll be posting a review there too shortly. Hope everyone takes a moment to post their review of the golf course/outing as well. I’ll be making more posts on Greenskeeper.org’s Facebook and Instagram pages. Also if you want to me e-mail some pics just let me know.

Results:
Hole 3: CTP: No one!
Hole 8: CTP: robrey85: 14ft, 0in
Hole 9: LD: MrKich: Bomb #1
Hole 13: CTP: rgm2525: 8ft, 0in
Hole 14: LD: MrKich: Bomb #2
Hole 17: CTP: rgm2525: 51ft, 0in
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #91721

Listing 1 to 1 of 1 Replies

PAGES: 1

[ Community Page ]