Discussions in Pro Corner - Talking about Tour Stuff!
Moderated By JohnnyGK, Paisano, ringworld

Forums
Golfing
Pro Corner - Talking about Tour Stuff!
Tickets to walk around
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: Tickets to walk around

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 6 of 6 Replies

PAGES: 1
msherer260
Tickets to walk around

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    N/A

RPGC MAIL USER ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Wednesday January 12, 2022 1:37 PM
Lets see Thursday $60, Friday and Saturday $125 but gee you can gather after walking around all day and listen to a concert that should have been free...that is the Desert Classic, when it was the Bob Hope we paid $10 and got to see at least 50 celebrities play golf....just got a notice to buy Farmers tickets now or they are going up at least 25% soon...they are $30 to park ($40 Sat, Sun) ground pass $60 Thursday, $75 Fri-Sun (will be $85 in a week or so they say).....and the topper LPGA out in the Desert as of right now $89 is the walk around price....What BS we already pay almost $50 a dozen so Pros can have contracts to play the same balls for thousands of dollars...now we got to pay huge prices to watch the over paid professional golfer play....AND remember all those people working as Marshals and public support are doing it for FREE...(not really they have to pay some for their free hats and shirts and that doughnut in the morning)
 Message #101258
noeldaof
RE: Tickets to walk around
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC Par: GKGC Par Supporter GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    N/A

RPGC MAIL USER ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Wednesday January 12, 2022 4:50 PM
It is terrible that everything is going up in price.

It is even more terrible that people don't think twice about paying that much more money for what they're getting.

This is not the top of the rise in price, I don't think, but I do hope I am dead wrong. (Buckle up!)
JVGA
 Message #101259 - This was a reply to message #101258
Nickesquire
GK Event: Played in a GK Event SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    Jack Freddie Tiger Rory
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Wolf Creek Poppy

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Thursday January 13, 2022 9:12 AM
QUOTED  all those people working as Marshals and public support are doing it for FREE...(not really they have to pay some for their free hats and shirts and that doughnut in the morning

So perhaps volunteering should be in your future?
The goal has always been long and straight! But since I can no longer hit them long, hopefully straighter could be achieved more than occasionally?
 Message #101263 - This was a reply to message #101258
zachary

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers

Favorite Golfer:
    Paul Goydos
Favorite Golf Course:
    Industry Hills

Friday January 14, 2022 7:56 AM
From everything I have Read, pro golfers get less money of the total revenue, than any other sport out there. I would probably take exception to the "overpaid" pro golfer thing. 34 under at the plantation course? I have played there a few times and it is not easy, they deserve anything they earn and should be paid more.
 Message #101269 - This was a reply to message #101258
zachary

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers

Favorite Golfer:
    Paul Goydos
Favorite Golf Course:
    Industry Hills

Friday January 14, 2022 7:56 AM
From everything I have Read, pro golfers get less money of the total revenue, than any other sport out there. I would probably take exception to the "overpaid" pro golfer thing. 34 under at the plantation course? I have played there a few times and it is not easy, they deserve anything they earn and should be paid more.
 Message #101270 - This was a reply to message #101258
mcantos
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    Bayonet

Friday January 14, 2022 5:17 PM
I agree with Zachary, I’m at the Sony Open here in Waikiki and watching Matt Kuchar and Kevin Na and although Waialae is not as hilly as Kapalua they are still the worlds best and if anyone else could do it , they would.. They are like your house, it’s worth what someone is willing to pay for and the tour players are worth what sponsors are willing to pay for…
 Message #101271 - This was a reply to message #101270

Listing 1 to 6 of 6 Replies

PAGES: 1

[ Community Page ]