GK Cup 18 - Signups!
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: GK Cup 18 - Signups!

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 10 of 22 Replies

PAGES: 3 1 2 3
Nickesquire
GK Cup 18 - Signups!
GK Event: Played in a GK Event SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    Jack Freddie Tiger Rory
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Wolf Creek Poppy

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Thursday September 9, 2021 10:37 AM
GK Cup 18 Rule of Competition Guidelines

Must be a member of Greenskeeper.org to be eligible to compete.

$25 entry fee per player to help defer the expense of Greenskeeper hosting a GK Cup. ** Entry fee waived for Greenskeeper Golf Club members. Also waived for GK Par/Birdie/Eagle memberships.

(( Click Here - Entry Fee ))

Greenskeeper.org will handle all payments through a link to be posted soon or VENMO to @John-Hakim-4

GK SCGA Golf Club Info

Please provide your information for the following:

• Greenskeeper.org username
• Last Name
• First Name
• City
• Phone
• E-mail Contact (personal E-mail)
• Current USGA/GHIN Index #

Message: Nickesquire on Greenskeeper.org or Email: Nick Byrd at nickesquire@hotmail.com if you are not already on the eligible list of opponents. You must have and properly maintain a valid current handicap to be eligible to compete in the GK Cup.

Match details:
Individual 18 hole match play using the handicapped net score for each player to determine the winner of each hole. This is a 6 month long individual net match tournament played under the match play rules as determined by the USGA**.

[[Edited by Nickesquire on Saturday October 2, 2021 5:02 PM]]
The goal has always been long and straight! But since I can no longer hit them long, hopefully straighter could be achieved more than occasionally?
 Message #100040
mpisarski01
RE: GK Cup 18
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    John Daly & Anyone I beat
Favorite Golf Course:
    Circling Raven

Thursday September 9, 2021 12:16 PM
No team event? Just straight to Gk18?
 Message #100043 - This was a reply to message #100040
Deepsea14
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    Dad and his Dad
Favorite Golf Course:
    The one I'm playing

Thursday September 9, 2021 1:33 PM
QUOTED  No team event? Just straight to Gk18?

I thought that was the rotunda as well.
Alternated from single to team GK Cup matches.
 Message #100044 - This was a reply to message #100043
PokerGuy0826
GKGC Par: GKGC Par Supporter SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GK Event: Played in a GK Event GK Cup: Past & Current Champions of The GK Cup GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    Freddy Couples
Favorite Golf Course:
    TPC Sawgrass

Thursday September 9, 2021 1:43 PM
Info has been sent! Thanks Nick!
 Message #100045 - This was a reply to message #100040
Nickesquire
GK Event: Played in a GK Event SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    Jack Freddie Tiger Rory
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Wolf Creek Poppy

Thursday September 9, 2021 9:20 PM

Straight to GK Cup 18. And GK Cup 19 will follow GK Cup 18 and should be very similar to GK Cup 17. More matches in the longer day/better weather months, less matches in the shorter day/poorer weather months. No other team GK Cups are planned for the immediate future.
The goal has always been long and straight! But since I can no longer hit them long, hopefully straighter could be achieved more than occasionally?
 Message #100049 - This was a reply to message #100043
JohnnyGK

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

Monday September 13, 2021 9:23 AM

Rethinking how to improve upon team event play. Right now just want to keep momentum moving forward with GK Cup participation.
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #100068 - This was a reply to message #100043
JohnnyGK

JohnnyGK

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

Monday September 13, 2021 9:23 AM
I'm in for GK Cup 18!
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #100069 - This was a reply to message #100040
dconnally

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GK Cup: Past & Current Champions of The GK Cup GKGC BIRDIE: GKGC Birdie Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    Arnie
Favorite Golf Course:
    Oak Quarry; Tobiano

Monday September 13, 2021 10:16 AM
Let's see the signup list!
Remember, we could be at work!!
 Message #100070 - This was a reply to message #100069
roarksown1
GK Event: Played in a GK Event Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain GKGC Par: GKGC Par Supporter GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    Ty Webb
Favorite Golf Course:
    Bighorn Golf Club

Saturday September 18, 2021 2:40 PM
Now that GK Cup 17 chances crashed and burned - sign me up!
 Message #100115 - This was a reply to message #100070
FirstFlightFX-101
GKGC Par: GKGC Par Supporter GK Event: Played in a GK Event SCGA GK Golf Club: Member Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated! GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers

Favorite Golfer:
    Dave Stockton
Favorite Golf Course:
    Oak Q & V, Rancho DelSol

Friday September 24, 2021 4:59 PM
I'm in.
But I wasn't going to...and I tried claiming that to Nick, due to my long term woes with the Driver. He watches me bring out my brand new Driver recently, and find 66% of the fairways with easily more distance. What Driver woes?!
 Message #100151 - This was a reply to message #100115

Listing 1 to 10 of 22 Replies

PAGES: 3 1 2 3

[ Community Page ]