Bayonet/Blackhorse Golf Resort?
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: Bayonet/Blackhorse Golf Resort?

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 3 of 3 Replies

PAGES: 1
dconnally
Bayonet/Blackhorse Golf Resort?

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GK Cup: Past & Current Champions of The GK Cup Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated! GKGC Par: GKGC Par Supporter

Favorite Golfer:
    Arnie
Favorite Golf Course:
    Oak Quarry; Tobiano

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Monday December 20, 2021 7:22 PM
USA Today/Golfweek article of 12/20/21:

https://golfweek.usatoday.com/2021/12/20/florida-team-buys-hotel-site-m onterey-peninsula-golf-resort/
Remember, we could be at work!!
 Message #101133
Deepsea14
RE: Bayonet/Blackhorse Golf Resort?
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    Dad and his Dad
Favorite Golf Course:
    The one I'm playing

Tuesday December 21, 2021 9:00 AM
Very interesting. FYI The link with a space in m_onterey above prevents search engine from finding page until corrected.

Good or Bad time will tell. That's a lot of $$$ but not surprising for the peninsula.

Troon managed courses seem to step it up.

The plan has been in the works since course renovations (2008).

The new ownership group is the news.

And
“We’re very excited,” said Pat Jones, director of golf at Bayonet and Black Horse, adding that renovation of Black Horse into an easier, tourist friendly layout is on the drawing board.

"I don't play there because it's easy... It's all about the greens please leave them be." Says a good day there is breaking 100 golfer Deepsea.
 Message #101134 - This was a reply to message #101133
Alex326
RE: Bayonet/Blackhorse Golf Resort?
GK Event: Played in a GK Event Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach

Tuesday December 21, 2021 11:27 AM
I haven't had the chance to read the article yet, but if I remember right the initial plans were sidelined due to water shortage issues and then the owner died a couple years ago. Like Peter says, they've been trying to get that hotel built for years.
QUOTED  "I don't play there because it's easy

Couldn't agree more. Whenever, I'm feeling good about my game, I head out to Black Horse for a reality check. Those greens will humble the best of putters.
 Message #101135 - This was a reply to message #101134

Listing 1 to 3 of 3 Replies

PAGES: 1

[ Community Page ]