Birdie Chain Battle 2021
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: Birdie Chain Battle 2021

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 51 to 59 of 59 Replies

PAGES: 6 2 3 4 5 6
Alex326
RE: Birdie Chain Battle 2021
GK Event: Played in a GK Event Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Wednesday November 24, 2021 2:46 PM
QUOTED  For sure one of us will steal it!

What happened to the good 'ol days when golfers worked for a Birdie Chain?? Now everyone wants a handout. Let's see 2 or more people with a common alignment or agenda who commit a crime..... yep, by definition, you meet the criteria for a gang!! I think we are allowed to use lethal putter force to defend our turf Peter!!

Might have to call Sheriff Ko for backup!
 Message #100970 - This was a reply to message #100965
mpisarski01
GK Event: Played in a GK Event Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    John Daly & Anyone I beat
Favorite Golf Course:
    Circling Raven

Monday December 6, 2021 8:44 PM
Birdie Chain was in play 12/3

First up was the Hay at pebble each

I got it started with a birdie on 2 but then Alec326 took it on 3 for a short period with RGM252 stealing it for the day

Next was Quail Lodge

Nickesquire took the chain on 12 but made a cardinal sin by giving the chain away to Deapsea14 in the other group who didn't make a birdie! that's not how this competition works! RGM then hit his approach to less than a foot on 18 to steal it permanently
 Message #101060 - This was a reply to message #97700
Alex326
GK Event: Played in a GK Event Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach

Friday December 17, 2021 6:39 PM
Who has the chain? What happened at Rams Hill? You know the saying. What Happens at Rams Hill stays posted on GK!!
 Message #101114 - This was a reply to message #101060
GDR23
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GK Cup: Past & Current Champions of The GK Cup GKGC Par: GKGC Par Supporter GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    Woods--- Couples
Favorite Golf Course:
    Rustic Purisma Sandpiper

Friday December 17, 2021 7:57 PM
Alex can only report the following birds/eagles for the 3 groups I was in.

Rams Hill:
Rgm2525 birdie on 2
Pedro birdie on 6
Gdr23 birdie on 9
Gdr23 birdie on 12
Rgm2525 birdie on 16 and takes the chain to Classic Club!

Classic club:
Gdr23 birdie on 1
Gdr23 birdie on 4
Gdr23 birdie on 8
Gdr23 eagle on 9
Gdr23 birdie on 14

Lead group Johnny/Rob and Ron will have to report for Classic club for their group

Firecliff Desert Willow:
Gdr23 birdie on 7
Rgm2525 birdie on 13 I believe
Gdr23 birdie on 15

Trail group John, Nick will have to report for Desert Willow for their group
Please check my websitegdrgolf instruction click here
 Message #101115 - This was a reply to message #101114
JohnnyGK

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

Friday December 17, 2021 9:30 PM
QUOTED  Trail group John, Nick will have to report for Desert Willow for their group

I had birdie putts just miss on holes 15 and 16 ... my iron game had finally come around .... only to be overcome by darkness (literally).

We had no birdies I can remember in the final 4 holes so I presume the 2021 Birdie Chain belongs to GDR23 right now.

On another note the 2022 Birdie Chain Battle will be kicking off at Braemar Country Club during a GK Guru round I have not posted yet Monday, January 3rd, we're getting it going right out of the gate this time. I'll be making a post tomorrow about Braemar CC with more details. The will be 8 spots total.
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #101116 - This was a reply to message #101115
Alex326

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach

Saturday December 18, 2021 7:15 AM
Four birdies and an Eagle at Classic Club, that deserves its own Birdie Chain plaque! Nice job Gary. Now when are getting together for a round??!! Lol
 Message #101118 - This was a reply to message #101116
GDR23
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GK Cup: Past & Current Champions of The GK Cup GKGC Par: GKGC Par Supporter GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    Woods--- Couples
Favorite Golf Course:
    Rustic Purisma Sandpiper

Saturday December 18, 2021 8:07 AM
Hopefully soon Alex..would love to play Sandpiper again with you or maybe I can come up to Ridge Creek again and get my butt handed to me again!
Please check my websitegdrgolf instruction click here
 Message #101119 - This was a reply to message #101118
rob1563

Southern Nevada Community Staff

GK Event: Played in a GK Event SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GKGC BIRDIE: GKGC Birdie Supporter

Favorite Golfer:
    Ryan Moore
Favorite Golf Course:
    Wolf Creek

Saturday December 18, 2021 1:23 PM
I just want it documented that I held the GK chain for a few brief minutes with a birdie on 13 at Classic Club. Watching Ron go 4 deep through 12 was spectacular, then watching GDR and Ron at Desert Willow was awesome. Great times.

Message #101120 - This was a reply to message #101119
Alex326

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach

Saturday December 18, 2021 8:48 PM
Way to go Rob! Holding the BC even for a few minutes in that group of heavy hitters, is impressive.

I’m all for any of those options Gary. I haven’t been to Sandpiper in a while. I know Ron will always come up and play Ridge Creek.
 Message #101121 - This was a reply to message #101120

Listing 51 to 59 of 59 Replies

PAGES: 6 2 3 4 5 6

[ Community Page ]