Discussions in The Golf Zone Podcast
Moderated By JohnnyGK, tommyc3

Forums
Greenskeeper.org
The Golf Zone Podcast
GK Welcomes The Golf Zone Podcast!
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: GK Welcomes The Golf Zone Podcast!

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 2 of 2 Replies

PAGES: 1
JohnnyGK
GK Welcomes The Golf Zone Podcast!

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Saturday November 21, 2020 12:19 PM
Greenskeeper.org has teamed up with The Golf Zone Podcast to have some great golf discussions!

I was introduced to this exceptional new podcast by Eric Dutt of GK supporting golf course Reflection Bay Golf Club (Vegas) a few weeks ago. Eric is a co-host with new GKer Tommy Canale tommyc3.

The podcast is spot on with the GK Community and I know you'll all enjoy their episodes as much I do.

The Golf Zone Podcast Website

Feel free to post any interesting topics you hear on The Golf Zone Podcast episodes in this section of our forums.

Another fun idea Tommy and I came up with is to feature Greenskeeper.org on the show with a Q & A section for GKers. Basically Tommy will let me know what guests will be on future episodes and the GK Community will come up with some questions to be featured on it.

I'm going to create a forum topic here for each episode with a link to the episode page. From that page you can listen to the episode. Of course its easier just to subscribe the The Golf Zone Podcast as I have to listen to them on your phone.
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-golf-zone/ id1530836488

[[Edited by JohnnyGK on Saturday November 21, 2020 12:47 PM]]
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #97011
Alex326
RE: GK Welcomes The Golf Zone Podcast!
GK Event: Played in a GK Event Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Saturday November 21, 2020 8:34 PM
Very cool and looking forward to checking it out
 Message #97017 - This was a reply to message #97011

Listing 1 to 2 of 2 Replies

PAGES: 1

[ Community Page ]