msherer260
Courses

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    N/A

RPGC MAIL USER ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Tuesday November 16, 2021 8:27 PM
Anyone noticing a slow down in play the last 2 weeks...we played 4 different courses this last two weeks and everyone of them was far from being booked full. Today we played Rancho Del Sol in Moreno Valley and for first 6 holes there was no one behind us....a single caught up to us on #10 as group in front of us had a few lost balls...after he joined us we played ready golf just about all the rest of the way...less then 4 hours....looks like some of the Covid playing is relaxing now?
 Message #100861
Alex326
RE: Courses
GK Event: Played in a GK Event Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Wednesday November 17, 2021 7:56 AM
I think it depends on the market. In the valley it’s definitely slowed down and fairly easy to get a preferred tee time. However, in the peninsula it’s just the opposite. Called Saturday to try and get out Sunday and there was nothing available at any of the big three. I even called last week to try and book Spanish Bay or Spyglass for tomorrow and nothing was available.

Similar Here in Vegas as we couldn’t get on Reflection Bay mid week nor one of the other CC’s when we were setting up our tee times a couple weeks ago
 Message #100863 - This was a reply to message #100861
Deepsea14
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    Dad and his Dad
Favorite Golf Course:
    The one I'm playing

Thursday November 18, 2021 1:52 PM
I'd say the time of year and time of day will make a difference in our Sacramento / Foothills market.

For example this week;
Preferred course The Ridge in Auburn, in our rotunda. Secured our desired 7am staring time @ 9pm the 16th (Tues) for Sunday the 21st. This summer during peak play, it was ten days out and be quick to book.

Starting temps in the mid to upper 40's should slow some down until the sun hits the horizon.

Usually parking lots have been busy in October and so far Nov., when we are finished under 4 hours most cases.

Still game of a lifetime for me. It's just Fun!
 Message #100877 - This was a reply to message #100863
Briggslaw
SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GKGC BIRDIE: GKGC Birdie Supporter

Favorite Golfer:
    Mark O’Meara
Favorite Golf Course:
    Mission Hills Gary Player

Thursday December 2, 2021 8:20 PM
I see some easier tee sheets, but not universally here in Ventura. Rustic is definitely opening up a bit, Los Robles as well but less so. Olivas Links is still a tough get. Starting to see some courses go back to 8 minute tee times as well.
 Message #101027 - This was a reply to message #100861

Listing 1 to 4 of 4 Replies

PAGES: 1

[ Community Page ]