YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: Recap: GK Plays Bali Hai Golf Club 2022

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 1 of 1 Replies

PAGES: 1
JohnnyGK
Recap: GK Plays Bali Hai Golf Club 2022

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Sunday May 29, 2022 9:16 PM
Our smallest GK Plays outing to date. Just 11 players but don’t think that kept us from having a blast. THANK YOU to everyone that played.

This was our first outing at Bali Hai Golf Club and I’m already looking forward to future GK Plays there. Terrific staff, fun atmosphere and beautiful golf course that embodies Vegas golf like none other.

One again big thanks to AndrewZ28 who supplied the killer LINKSOUL gear. Big thanks to Golf Moose for the $25 gift cards for golf deals. And lastly big thanks to OnCore Golf for the 6 dozen balls to give out. I tried out their new Vero1x Matte Green and loved it.

Thank you to those that have posted reviews and to those that also made social posts on Facebook and Instagram. Making these posts help me tons in building added support for our outings, our golf course supporters and Greenskeeper.org.

Lots of GK Plays outings coming! - Check out the results and photos below:

Johnny

Results:
Hole 6: CTP: Rick Hjorth (8ft 5in)
Hole 7: LD: mark_6m
Hole 9: CTP: mpisarski01 (9ft)
Hole 11: CTP: rgm2525 (11ft)
Hole 12: LD: JohnnyGK
Hole 14: CTP: Bill Bonnett (27ft 5in)
Hole 16: CTP: Matt Chavez (5ft 6in)

GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #102171

Listing 1 to 1 of 1 Replies

PAGES: 1

[ Community Page ]