Gina553
RE: GK Plays: Mt. Woodson Golf Club – Sunday – 10/16

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    N/A

RPGC MAIL USER ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Thursday November 17, 2016 9:34 AM
i'd love to join, i just need to find good golf driver for myself. perhaps one of these -
http://www.golfclubsguru.com/best-golf-driver-for-seniors/
 Message #81525 - This was a reply to message #81048
cencalhack

Favorite Golfer:
    IDK
Favorite Golf Course:
    Old Course St Andrews

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Thursday November 17, 2016 10:10 AM
QUOTED  1. GK'er NoelleZavaleta, who is the Srixon/Cleveland Golf Social Media director is playing - she will have an area setup on the practice green with some new Cleveland Golf RTX 3.0 Wedges to try out as well as their new TFI putters and Srixon Softfeel balls. If you help Noelle out, which would be cool, by making a Social Media post on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram at that time with either one of the wedges, putters or the new Srixon Softfeel ball, using the #Own125 or #Journeytobetter, she will thank you with a sleeve of Srixon Softfeel balls. BTW - its the ball I play now and I love it. Noelle will be there from 10:30am - 11:15am so please stop by the practice putting green to say hi!

Would she consider mailing them? I have a few k twitter followers whom like/love golf.
 Message #81526 - This was a reply to message #80097
JohnnyGK

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Thursday November 17, 2016 10:36 AM
QUOTED  Would she consider mailing them? I have a few k twitter followers whom like/love golf.

They let us know on short notice that they could no longer support our outings in 2016 but will consider for 2017. I'm hopeful they will come back on. Very much appreciated their support. But now considering other golf equipment manufactures too.
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #81527 - This was a reply to message #81526

Listing 21 to 23 of 23 Replies

PAGES: 3 1 2 3

[ Community Page ]