YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: GK Plays: Reflection Bay Golf Club – Sunday: 6/30

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 21 to 25 of 25 Replies

PAGES: 3 1 2 3
JohnnyGK
RE: GK Plays: Reflection Bay Golf Club – Sunday: 6/30

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Sunday June 23, 2019 8:58 PM
Got to contact Reflection Bay tomorrow, Monday, with my final count. Likely will need to drop a tee time which would leave only one spot open after tomorrow. Hoping we get more coming out.
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #91656 - This was a reply to message #90810
JohnnyGK

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

Monday June 24, 2019 9:33 AM
OK, called in the final count. I shifted the pairings a little so please recheck when you tee off.

Currently there is an opening in Group 3 to play with abbacat and a opening in Group 5 to play with me.

Teeing off at 8:00am. Most of the round is going to be played in 80's climbing to the mid-90's.

Check-In starts at 7:00am. I'll message here on GK with more info with the final instructions.
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #91657 - This was a reply to message #90810
JohnnyGK

JohnnyGK

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

Monday June 24, 2019 10:25 AM
Not sure how many of you will be there Friday but if you are check out the: "Superintendent's Revenge" - on Friday The Club at Sunrise is double cutting/rolling their greens and putting them in tough spots. The golf course is already in great shape. The kicker is the rate is only $27 which includes cart. If I was able to be there on Friday I would be all over this. The golf course this time of year has the smoothest greens in town. No joke.
 Message #91658 - This was a reply to message #90810
robrey85

Favorite Golfer:
    Tiger Woods
Favorite Golf Course:
    Punta Espada GC

Sunday June 30, 2019 4:08 PM
Great times everyone! I wish I could have broken eighty but I had a good time! I definitely look forward to the next one. @John, if you can post the videos and pics you grabbed, that would be great!
 Message #91699 - This was a reply to message #91658
JohnnyGK

JohnnyGK

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

Monday July 1, 2019 10:35 AM
QUOTED  Great times everyone! I wish I could have broken eighty but I had a good time! I definitely look forward to the next one. @John, if you can post the videos and pics you grabbed, that would be great!

Was a great day yesterday! - So fun playing with you Rob. Will be doing an outing recap post but have already started posting some video on Greenskeeper.org's Facebook and Instagram.

https://www.facebook.com/GKGreenskeeperorg/

https://www.instagram.com/greenskeeperorg/
 Message #91709 - This was a reply to message #91699

Listing 21 to 25 of 25 Replies

PAGES: 3 1 2 3

[ Community Page ]