Discussions in GK Events & Outings
Moderated By JohnnyGK

Forums
Greenskeeper.org
GK Events & Outings
Recap: GK Plays Rams Hills Golf Club 2020!
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: Recap: GK Plays Rams Hills Golf Club 2020!

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 4 of 4 Replies

PAGES: 1
JohnnyGK
Recap: GK Plays Rams Hills Golf Club 2020!

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Tuesday December 15, 2020 9:02 PM
What a great time Sunday!

Thank You everyone that came out to our year-end outing at Rams Hill. These are some challenging times. I don’t recall ever having to put this much preparation and have so much uncertainly in planning/running an outing. Fortunately Rams Hill Golf Club, a super supporter of our GK Community, worked with me every step of the way and went above and beyond on our outing day to make us happy. Also BIG Thank You to our wonderful sponsors Linksoul, Golf Moose, Royal Links and now Kleen Kaddy.

As much as I enjoy our after golf outing gathering with all the fun conversations, sitting down for some food/drink/raffle, this was a fun change of pace. I love playing a full round at the outings but I found I might love even more zooming around the golf course, saying hi to everyone and joining up with groups here and there to hit some shots. I wish I would have snapped more photos. I might have had too much fun at times playing golf but how can I blame myself its Rams Hill Golf Club!!!

Contest Results:
Hole #5 CTP – xazntigerx
Hole #6 LD – apisarski
Hole #9 CTP – mpisarski01
Hole #10 CTP – Circaflex
Hole #11 LD – Pedro Heredia
Hole #16 CTP - Circaflex

I appreciate all the reviews and social media posts many of you have been posting.

Our next outing is Saturday January 23rd at spectacular Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort. We’ll make a GK Plays Las Vegas weekend of it. I can’t wait!

GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #97275
mpisarski01
RE: Recap: GK Plays Rams Hills Golf Club 2020!
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    John Daly & Anyone I beat
Favorite Golf Course:
    Griz. Ranch & Chambers

Wednesday December 16, 2020 7:02 AM
Thanks Johnny it was fun as always. Cant wait for GK plays las vegas.
 Message #97276 - This was a reply to message #97275
Nickesquire
GK Event: Played in a GK Event SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter

Favorite Golfer:
    Jack-Freddie-Tiger-Rory
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Poppy Maderas

Wednesday December 16, 2020 10:28 AM
What Matt said.
The goal has always been long and straight! But since I can no longer hit them long, hopefully straighter could be achieved more than occasionally?
 Message #97278 - This was a reply to message #97276
xazntigerx
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    Natalie Gulbis, KJ Choi
Favorite Golf Course:
    Old Head, Ireland

Wednesday December 16, 2020 1:44 PM
its always great time hanging out with you Johnny. I probably didn't deserve the close to the pin. I hit it thin but it was straight and ran up sitting couple feet from the cup. I guess it never hurts to get lucky. LOL I'm sure preparations must've been tough with so many things being restricted by the state. I really appreciate all your hard work and looking forward to the next even I can attend.
 Message #97279 - This was a reply to message #97275

Listing 1 to 4 of 4 Replies

PAGES: 1

[ Community Page ]