Usually I have a Large leather Pro Bag with assorted tools of the trade.
1. Hedge trimmer -- You never know when that pesky underlying branch can get in the way of your swing.
2. Branch saw -- I don't want to break my clubs on my forward swing.
3. Shovel -- Those Sand Traps are dangerous.
4. Two very long poles -- Great for running your ball along; gives straight and true path to the hole.
5. Laser Guided Do-Hickey Yardage Measure Device Thingy -- Hey I want to know how far I could have hit the ball. If I could actually hit the ball.
6. LoJack Golf Balls.
7. LoJack Golf Ball Tracker -- Enough said.
8. Pool Cue -- For the short puts.
9. Five Finger Pool Cue -- For the Long puts.
10. USGA Rule Book -- with personal amendments.
11. Cooler of booze -- I am older than 21 officer. My ID says so. Acting my age though is optional.
12. Backup Cooler of Booze -- in case my original cooler runs out.
But seriously. . .
Ping PAL5 Copper ANSER Putter.
PingEye2 reshafted tipped between Stiff/Regular Flex PW-3 irons
Sonartec Volkey 60° Wedge
Cleveland 55° Wedge
Sonartec NP 15° Fairway wood. Reg Flex
Titleist 9.5° 678 Driver Reg Flex
Homemade Hybrid 19° Reg Flex
Assorted Nick Knacks and my 'SC Ball Marker
Titleist Sunday Bag. It's tiny! But still HEAVY!
When walking -- My Red/White Sun Mountain Bag Trolley Do-hickey thingy with a very BIG Red/White Umbrella for very sunny days. AKA "The Hotdog Vendor mobile"
Sometimes a sleeve of Titlist PROV1s but mostly a
Sleeve of Titlist Tour Distance Balls with so many dots on it the ball looks like it has measles.
Vic Flores's ProfileCreate Your Badge
And when possible I always make sure I have on one of these great tees.