RE: Club Corp Play Away
GK Event: Played in a GK Event

Favorite Golfer:
    John Daly
Favorite Golf Course:
    Grizzly Ranch

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Friday January 24, 2020 11:00 AM
After 3 months of having the club corp play away I figured I'd review the program and my experiences. I have played 6 round and have 3 round book for the next two weeks. I have played out in palm springs 4 times and played both courses in Las Vegas. My booked rounds are for Coto, Braemar, and Bernardo heights.

For the savings from the 9 rounds had I paid full price for each course it would have cost me $1115. After the monthly fee's and cart fees it cost me around $400. I don't calculate my time and gas because regardless of the card i'd still travel to play.

I have also noticed they don't check mileage every time because they allowed me to book Braemar and Coto De Caza which are about 15 miles from my work and/or house. This is a huge benefit if I can book OC and LA courses because it eliminates my drive time and the quality of courses remains high. The service at every course has been fantastic and I hope to continue playing as much as I have the last three months.

Please feel free to contact me if you other questions about the club corp program.

I highly recommend.
 Message #93303 - This was a reply to message #92882

Listing 21 to 21 of 21 Replies

PAGES: 3 1 2 3

[ Community Page ]