Welcome
Over 65,000 Members!




Click To View Golf Course Details
Greenskeeper.org Info
"Know Before You Go"
free online community, golf social network, golf course reviews, course maintenance alerts, photos, specials, tee times, outings, more.

Golf Course Maintenance Alerts

25 Posted


Golf Course Reviews
Played on Sunday, 1/21 with a tee time just after 9 am. The day we played the golf course were doing split tee times that day. Some groups started on 1 and other started on 10. Therefore, we had to start before 9:30 am or wait until after 12:30 pm. We decided to go for the earlier tee time. Pace of play was around 4 - 4 1/4 hours to play 18 on a really chilly day. We did ... » More
0 Likes.
I want to make this quick one. Teed off around 9:40-ish, 1/21, with a couple and another single for what was a bit over five-hour round.

Having played Harding not too long ago, I think it is in better shape than the Wilson I played today, particularly in the fairway department. An arbitrary estimate would be a 70% chance of a good lie vs. 30% for a funky lie overall. Ext... » More
0 Likes.
Played 1-18-18 with John,Matt and Kevin getting around the course in about 4 hours. Tee boxes were in great shape with good coverage, level, and mown tight. Fairways were in great shape with good lies, nice roll out and they a fairly wide. There is a lot of mounding in these fairways so you can have some uneven lies but nothing to severe. Rough was semi dormant, not to long and... » More
4 Likes.






Forums Discussions