Discussions in What d'you shoot (GK Cyber Clubhouse)
Moderated By CPennbo, JohnnyGK, kviser, Paisano, thingstodo

Forums
Greenskeeper.org
What d'you shoot (GK Cyber Clubhouse)
What d'you shoot December-2021 (GK Cyber Clubho...
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: What d'you shoot December-2021 (GK Cyber Clubhouse)

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 3 of 3 Replies

PAGES: 1
JohnnyGK
What d'you shoot December-2021 (GK Cyber Clubhouse)

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Friday December 10, 2021 7:27 PM
I guess I did not post this? I can't find it.

Big month for GK with our year end outing Sunday December 12th at Rams Hill. Looking forward to seeing so many GKers. I am going to do what I can to expand this outing from 48 to 72 players shotgun start next year. Feeling bad for all the GKers that wanted to attend but it sold out.

My biggest focus next year is more outings, more GK Guru rounds and more other opportunities for us to tee it up together. Focusing on SoCal, NorCal, CenCal, AZ and NV.

Thanks for a great year everyone - let close it out strong here in December

[[Edited by JohnnyGK on Friday December 10, 2021 7:27 PM]]
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #101091
mpisarski01
RE: What d'you shoot December-2021 (GK Cyber Clubhouse)
GK Event: Played in a GK Event Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    John Daly & Anyone I beat
Favorite Golf Course:
    Circling Raven

Monday December 13, 2021 8:38 AM
Played twice over the weekend. First up was San Vicente resort on Sat. We had a 2 hour frost delay but that gave us time to get a great breakfast in Ramona. My driver was doing well all day as well as my iron play. I only took one penalty on the day which was an unplayable lie on hole 6. Ended up shooting a 41-42 for and 83 which I was happy about.

Next up was Rams Hill. We stayed on the course the night before so I was very loose after not having to take a 3 hour car ride before the round. Well that seemed to be a blessing as I shot a personal best front nine....

I started the round with 6 straight GIR and made 2 putt pars on all them expect 6 where I made a birdie. Holes 7 I made a one putt par after going long on the approach. Hole 8 was a GIR 2 putt par. Then On hole 9 I was in my head saying dont mess this up you are 1 under on the front!!! Well I hit the back of the green on my tee shot and roll the first putt 2" from the hole leaving a tap in par to shoot under par on a 9 hole for the first time!!!

Back nine starts well with another 1 putt par. Hole 11 I smashed my drive but caught the right side bunker. I had a good lie and about 220 into the green but decided the risk wasn't worth it so I hit my 7 iron to the right side of the fairway but get an unlucky bounce into the small 3'x3' bunker. I miss the green and 2 putt for my first bogey of the day. Hole 12 was a routine par. Then the wheels fell off the bus. I smash my drive on 13 and leave about 120 yards in and miss my approach short leaving a 15 yard pitch which ended up taking 3 try's to get it up on the green. I ended up taking a triple bogey! It dint get much better as I started missing greens in reg the rest of the round and my chipping was suspect. I ended up shooting 35-45 for an 80.

I am still very happy for the front 9 and will strive to replicated that in any upcoming rounds.
 Message #101097 - This was a reply to message #101091
Rat-Patrol
RE: What d'you shoot December-2021 (GK Cyber Clubhouse)
GK Event: Played in a GK Event Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    My Grandpa was
Favorite Golf Course:
    Balboa Park GC

Monday December 13, 2021 8:49 AM
Nice round Matt!
 Message #101098 - This was a reply to message #101097

Listing 1 to 3 of 3 Replies

PAGES: 1

[ Community Page ]