Discussions in What d'you shoot (GK Cyber Clubhouse)
Moderated By CPennbo, JohnnyGK, kviser, Paisano, thingstodo

Forums
Greenskeeper.org
What d'you shoot (GK Cyber Clubhouse)
What d'you shoot August-2020 (GK Cyber Clubhouse)
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: What d'you shoot August-2020 (GK Cyber Clubhouse)

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 7 of 7 Replies

PAGES: 1
JohnnyGK
What d'you shoot August-2020 (GK Cyber Clubhouse)

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Saturday August 1, 2020 12:17 AM
All I can say is what I shot better be better than last month! - LOL

Here's to capping off the summer right.
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #95879
JohnnyGK
RE: What d'you shoot August-2020 (GK Cyber Clubhouse)

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

Monday August 3, 2020 8:49 PM
So far some improvement. Great time today playing 36 holes of local golf. Had a blasts with GDR23, rgm2525 and Pedro7170 at Soule Park and shot 83. Next round was Sterling Hills was with GDR23, rgm2525 and sbarajasjr to shot a 84 - good times! Best part of my game, LOL, my iron game with those 40+ year old blades. Putting let me down (Ping Answer still in the game but anymore performances like that and hotdog is coming back), tee shots just OK with an occasional bomb. Sand game, disappointing. Pitch game pretty good. Scoretracker index now 9.6 and GHIN index is projected to drop to 9.6 tomorrow so my visit with a double digit index has ended. Very rare for me to play golf when not a GK Plays or organized GK Guru round. Needed to get a some golf in as my next round won't be until GK Plays Mt. Woodson. However will be doing range work. Will be getting my iron game very dialed in before that outing. Also going to work on my 2 iron off the tee game.
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #95893 - This was a reply to message #95879
GDR23
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GK Cup: Past & Current Champions of The GK Cup GKGC Par: GKGC Par Supporter

Favorite Golfer:
    Woods--- Couples
Favorite Golf Course:
    Rustic Purisma Sandpiper

Monday August 3, 2020 11:00 PM
Always great to get out with buddies for a GK guru round when I can. Got to play 36 holes..thanks again Johnny! Witnessed some great play from all in our group both rounds. Had many birds and a couple swings we wish we could have back.

Played Soule Park with buddies Pedro, John and Ron in the morning. 40-36 for a 76. Ball striking got a lot better from hole 7 on.

Played Sterling Hills in the afternoon with John, Ron and Sal who was a pleasure to meet! Had a 36-35 for a even par 71 with 3 birds(2, 16 and 18) and 3 bogeys(5,9 and 17). Hit 13 greens and had a chance to go low but missed many birdie opportunities. This has never been a "fit my eye course for me" so very happy with that score.

I would give Soule Park and Sterling Hills a look. Both courses in very good shape.
Please check my websitegdrgolf instruction click here
 Message #95894 - This was a reply to message #95893
noeldaof
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC Par: GKGC Par Supporter

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    N/A

RPGC MAIL USER ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Tuesday August 4, 2020 10:00 AM
08/01/20, We played Dos Lagos. It was my first time to play there and it was also the first time I played with my son. He's been at it for 3 weeks now and he shot 103 for his first time on a regulation course. I thought that was pretty good for someone who just started in golf for that course.
I shot 77 while caddying for my son, and we finished in four and a half hour following the group in front of us.

08/02/20, We played Rancho Vista. My son and I again were together in this round. I could tell that he was tired from the day before after the front nine. But he shot another 103 and I thought that was impressive for him to keep it up. Meanwhile, caddy dad shot 82.
JVGA
 Message #95897 - This was a reply to message #95879
mpisarski01

Favorite Golfer:
    John Daly
Favorite Golf Course:
    Griz. Ranch & Chambers

Tuesday August 4, 2020 10:07 AM
QUOTED  Best part of my game, LOL, my iron game with those 40+ year old blades.

See its always the Clubs Fault!!!!!!! I will be plaaying this weekend in Mammoth I hope to keep this good play train rolling.
 Message #95898 - This was a reply to message #95893
rob1563

Southern Nevada Community Staff

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    Ryan Moore
Favorite Golf Course:
    Wolf Creek

Saturday August 8, 2020 9:00 PM
Played twice this week:

Club at Sunrise: everyone knows "DON'T GO RIGHT!" which sets up well since my normal miss is left. Of course, today wasn't normal and I flirted with the Ditch all day. Recovery game was strong and really happy with short game. 3 straight 1 putt pars on the front and a pretty consistent back for a 44-45: 89.

Angel Park Mountain: I was so happy on the first tee, then my drive flew into the right fairway bunker and rested high on the upslope. I've been just short of that bunker the last 5 rounds. The rest of the round was chaotic and another bad driving round. Fairway woods showed up to play but couldn't string 2 shots together. 2 pars for the day and after finally hitting a great drive on 18, I put the 2nd shot into the middle of the lake, just pushed it dead right. I did break 100 for the positive thought.
 Message #95937 - This was a reply to message #95898
mpisarski01

Favorite Golfer:
    John Daly
Favorite Golf Course:
    Griz. Ranch & Chambers

Saturday August 8, 2020 9:53 PM
Shot an 83 today from the blues at Sierra Star. Bad accuracy off the tee on the narrow course but my scrambling was good. I did make an eagle on 12 with a 285 yard on the fly drive that stuck the green pin high so that was great.
 Message #95938 - This was a reply to message #95937

Listing 1 to 7 of 7 Replies

PAGES: 1

[ Community Page ]