Discussions in What d'you shoot (GK Cyber Clubhouse)
Moderated By CPennbo, JohnnyGK, kviser, Paisano, thingstodo

Forums
Greenskeeper.org
What d'you shoot (GK Cyber Clubhouse)
What d'you shoot June-2021 (GK Cyber Clubhouse)
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: What d'you shoot June-2021 (GK Cyber Clubhouse)

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 5 of 5 Replies

PAGES: 1
JohnnyGK
What d'you shoot June-2021 (GK Cyber Clubhouse)

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Tuesday June 1, 2021 8:01 AM
Summer golf and long days are here!

GK Plays outings are coming into full swing. Plus I'm lining up more Golf Moose / GK Private outings.

Hoping to set up more GK Guru rounds.

Looking forward to reading about your rounds and seeing you at our outings!
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #99087
GDR23
RE: What d'you shoot June-2021 (GK Cyber Clubhouse)
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GK Cup: Past & Current Champions of The GK Cup GKGC Par: GKGC Par Supporter

Favorite Golfer:
    Woods--- Couples
Favorite Golf Course:
    Rustic Purisma Sandpiper

Sunday June 6, 2021 10:33 PM
Good to be playing some weekend golf with some buddies at the GK event today at Olivas Links. Fired a 72 today with birdies on 4 and 18 and bogeys on 6 and 16. Course was in great shape with no wind and some tough pin placements.
Please check my websitegdrgolf instruction click here
 Message #99157 - This was a reply to message #99087
Nickesquire
GK Event: Played in a GK Event SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter

Favorite Golfer:
    Jack-Freddie-Tiger-Rory
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Wolf Creek Poppy

Monday June 7, 2021 7:41 AM
QUOTED  Fired a 72 today with birdies on 4 and 18 and bogeys on 6 and 16. Course was in great shape with no wind and some tough pin placements.

Birdie the two easiest par 5's on the course and bogey the two toughest par 4's on the course, sounds about like what I have witnessed dozens of rounds there from you Gary. Considering the normal wind patterns @ Olivas. It is frequently easier to make a 4 on holes 4/18 than it is on holes 6/16, regardless of what the scorecard par says. I actually have more 3's (one each) on holes 4/18 as I do on holes 6/16 (one on 6, none on 16).

But 72? Great shooting!
The goal has always been long and straight! But since I can no longer hit them long, hopefully straighter could be achieved more than occasionally?
 Message #99158 - This was a reply to message #99157
mpisarski01
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    John Daly & Anyone I beat
Favorite Golf Course:
    Griz. Ranch & Chambers

Sunday June 13, 2021 8:19 PM
Pretty sure I am reverse sand bagging for the GK cup. Played two rounds this weekend in Arizona first one was against Sal at Oakcreek country club in Sedona AZ. Driver was working fine most wedges were ok but chipping and putting were garbage. Shot a 92 with no birdies which is the 3rd straight GK match with a 90+! (I've been told that's good when you are a 11 handicap!)

This Morning I joined my boss for a round at Elephant Rocks Golf Course in Williams AZ and it was like a switch had flipped. I was hammering drives 330-340 in the elevation my wedges were on fire and putting was decent enough went 39-43 for an 82 and I blew a chance at 70's by going 3 over on the last two holes. ( d%mn trees in the middle of the fairway!) I did make 3 birdies which was nice on very fast greens.

[[Edited by mpisarski01 on Sunday June 13, 2021 8:44 PM]]
 Message #99234 - This was a reply to message #99157
roarksown1
GK Event: Played in a GK Event Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain GKGC Par: GKGC Par Supporter

Favorite Golfer:
    Ty Webb
Favorite Golf Course:
    Bighorn Golf Club

Monday June 14, 2021 4:08 PM
Played the black tees at Hansen Dam this weekend, but it was a little deceiving as most of the holes had the blue and black tees together. Either way, had one of my most consistent 18s in a long time finding 8 greens and 70% of the fairways en route to a 7-par, 10-bogey, 1-double 84. The worst part of it? I did not make a single 1-putt all afternoon on the super fast greens, but instead had two 3-putts and 38 putts total for the round. If I had been cleaner with the putter (which is usually a strong(ish) point of my game), I definitely should have had sub-80 in view. But that's life. We go again!
 Message #99241 - This was a reply to message #99234

Listing 1 to 5 of 5 Replies

PAGES: 1

[ Community Page ]