Discussions in GK Cup Match Play
Moderated By JohnnyGK, Nickesquire, ringworld

Forums
Greenskeeper.org
GK Cup Match Play
New GK Cup Player Icon Acknowledgment!
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: New GK Cup Player Icon Acknowledgment!

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 2 of 2 Replies

PAGES: 1
JohnnyGK

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Tuesday September 28, 2021 5:32 PM

If you have ever played in a GK Cup or are signed up to play in this current GK Cup 18, you get a special GK Cup Player Icon Acknowledgment!

Check out your profile page or forums posts to see it now displayed.

Really appreciate anyone that plays. GK Cup play is a super way to meet GKers and get to know each other better. I've met many GKers for the first time playing in it which for me, is the most enjoyable and biggest reason for playing.

There is still time to get into GK Cup 18

[ Click Here ]

[[Edited by JohnnyGK on Tuesday September 28, 2021 5:36 PM]]
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #100194
Nickesquire
RE: New GK Cup Player Icon Acknowledgment!
GK Event: Played in a GK Event SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    Jack Freddie Tiger Rory
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Wolf Creek Poppy

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Wednesday October 13, 2021 9:36 AM
I am sure the participants appreciate the recognition John.

I would guess there have probably been at least 250??? players who have played in one or more GK Cups over the years? Tough to go back over a decade for that many different players. If anyone was inadvertently overlooked, please contact John and I am sure he would be glad to add you...
The goal has always been long and straight! But since I can no longer hit them long, hopefully straighter could be achieved more than occasionally?
 Message #100320 - This was a reply to message #100194

Listing 1 to 2 of 2 Replies

PAGES: 1

[ Community Page ]