GK Cup 16 Team Match Standings and Results
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: GK Cup 16 Team Match Standings and Results

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 21 to 30 of 50 Replies

PAGES: 5 1 2 3 4 5
mpisarski01
RE: GK Cup 16 Team Match Standings and Results
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    John Daly & Anyone I beat
Favorite Golf Course:
    Griz. Ranch & Chambers

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Sunday January 31, 2021 4:22 PM
Mpisarski01 and OCgolfer19 beat roarksown mcantos by a score of 3-0 today at cimarron
 Message #97776 - This was a reply to message #96508
mcantos
GK Event: Played in a GK Event

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    Bayonet

Sunday January 31, 2021 7:38 PM
Matt, it was a pleasure meeting you and Jerry today, you guys played well. Good luck going forward..
 Message #97777 - This was a reply to message #97776
Alex326
GK Event: Played in a GK Event Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach

Sunday January 31, 2021 8:36 PM
In the final match of the regulars season, M.pugh/SR714 played host to Alex326/DeepSea14 at Glen Annie. The match was a nail biter the entire day with both teams receiving 1.5 points, halving the front, back and overall. Hats off to Mike and Steve for great teamwork making sure they always had one of them in contention every hole. How good was their teamwork? I shot 2 over on the front nine and it was only good for a HALF point!!
 Message #97778 - This was a reply to message #97777
Nickesquire
GK Event: Played in a GK Event SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter

Favorite Golfer:
    Jack-Freddie-Tiger-Rory
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Wolf Creek Poppy

Monday February 1, 2021 1:00 AM
All teams did what they could and thought best to get matches played in trying times. The vast majority of the potential matches were played, with most teams playing at least 3 of a possible 4 matches.

Congrats to the 4 teams that now make up the Semi Final matchups:

kassper7/FirstFlightFX-101 v. PokerGuy0826/sandrail05

AndrewZ28/gary00 v. mpisarski01/OCgolfer19

Teams reasonably close geographically. Let's try and get them in by Sunday, 2/21/21 if possible.
The goal has always been long and straight! But since I can no longer hit them long, hopefully straighter could be achieved more than occasionally?
 Message #97779 - This was a reply to message #97778
roarksown1
GK Event: Played in a GK Event Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain GKGC Par: GKGC Par Supporter

Favorite Golfer:
    Ty Webb
Favorite Golf Course:
    Bighorn Golf Club

Monday February 1, 2021 7:14 AM
QUOTED  Mpisarski01 and OCgolfer19 beat roarksown mcantos by a score of 3-0 today at cimarron

Short and sweet ... ;-p
 Message #97780 - This was a reply to message #97776
mpisarski01
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    John Daly & Anyone I beat
Favorite Golf Course:
    Griz. Ranch & Chambers

Monday February 1, 2021 7:49 AM
The match between MP/OC vs MC/RO was played yesterday at Cimarron Golf Resort. This match would determin who sneaks into the playoffs with team Mp/oc needing 2.5 points to get in and RB/MC needing 1 point. We played off of Marvin's handicap with Robert and Gerry getting 4 and myself getting 1 pop. None of us had played here is a while so it was a pretty fair venue. Each team had a injured player with Marvin back being beat up and my shoulder torn to shreds it ended up being a well contested day despite what the score ended up being.

Front nine started very competitive
Hole 1- I started with a topper into the $h!+ and Rob and Gerry Making pars. AS

Hole 2- I get my lone pop of the day but dont make it count 3 of us make bogey net par AS

Hole 3- Robert and I both make simple pars after missing our birdie chances AS

Hole 4- Marvin gets a little lost and MP GV make pars to take a 1 Up lead- MPOC+1

Hole 5- First Par three and its playing 145 into the wind. Marvin and Rob go just over the green Gerry ends up short. I thin my 8 iron to about 10 feet and drain the birdie. MPCO+2

Hole 6- Robert tops drive but blasts his second deep down the fairway to end up with a GIr after the approach. GP MC get a little lost on the way and make 7s. I Hit the green under reg and 2 putt birdie. Robert just lowsides his attempt to halve. MPOC+3

Hole 7- Rb and I blow up with triples but my partner makes 5 net 4- MPOC+4 To win the front

Hole 8- We all made a bogey - MPOC+4

Hole 9- Robert and I make pars mc and gv make bogeys

MP and OC win front 4&2

Hole 10- Robert and Gery both make bogey net pars. AS

Hole 11- 3 of us make bogey gerry blows it up. AS

hole 12- Robert makes a solid par and I lip the halve - RBMC +1

Hole 13- I make par RB and GV blow it up MC makes bogey AS

Hole 14- Same as hole 12 one par 3 bogeys RBMC+1

Hole 15 - 3 pars and a dbl - RBMC+1

Hole 16- Turning Point- Gery comes up big and makes a 15 footer for 4 net 3 and Evens the back. AS

Hole 17- Rb and Mp splash. Gery sticks the green and marvin is in the bushes. Gerry makes par and marvin misses his 20' for a half. MPOC+1

hole 18- EVERYONE MADE A PAR

MP/OC takes the back 1 up
and overall 4&2

It was a blast and everyone played solid at some point.

Robert (86), Matt(84) and Gery (89), played at or near their handicap but Marvin had a rough day with his back and shot (92)
 Message #97781 - This was a reply to message #97780
Deepsea14
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain

Favorite Golfer:
    Dad and his Dad
Favorite Golf Course:
    The one I'm playing

Monday February 1, 2021 9:59 AM
First off congrats to the qualifying teams.

As for Glen Annie flub the dub for me. Left Alex riding a tandem bike without the second rider and the rear brake dragging.

He played well and I could only muster moral support and Golf Moose voucher. A GK sponsor Thanks!
A little tweet for you. I heard Alex is making at least a birdie a round now-a-days. Where is the BC?

Look forward to the elimination match posts. Play well.

[[Edited by Deepsea14 on Monday February 1, 2021 10:00 AM]]

[[Edited by Deepsea14 on Monday February 1, 2021 10:01 AM]]
 Message #97782 - This was a reply to message #97781
AndrewZ28
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GK Cup: Past & Current Champions of The GK Cup Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain

Favorite Golfer:
    Ben Hogan
Favorite Golf Course:
    La Purisima

Sunday February 14, 2021 6:10 AM
I'll let the winners do the long version write up, but Mpisarski01/OCgolfer19 beat AndrewZ28/Gary00 2 UP at Rancho del Sol.

Congrats to the winning team, they played a great match. There was some really good golf out there. I went back and looked at the scorecard this morning and the winning team shot Net -8 to our Net -7 Better Ball. Other than the first hole it took a birdie (net or gross) to win a hole, and even then a couple holes were halved with those scores. Good luck boys!
 Message #97859 - This was a reply to message #97782
SBogey

SoCal Community Staff

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC Par: GKGC Par Supporter SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    Phil/Day/
Favorite Golf Course:
    Eagle Falls

Sunday February 14, 2021 6:48 AM
Very impressive guys! I know we could not have come close to those kind of scores so the best teams moved forward and tyhe finals should be amazing! Good luck to all and lets hope for more golf this coming year! I don't think I managed more than a dozen rounds all year. Most of them were bad so I hope to get my game back and make up for lost time!
 Message #97860 - This was a reply to message #97859
gary00
GK Cup: Past & Current Champions of The GK Cup GK Event: Played in a GK Event Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain GKGC BIRDIE: GKGC Birdie Supporter SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    jack
Favorite Golf Course:
    arrow wood

Sunday February 14, 2021 1:35 PM
Yes that was quite a match--I have heard however that the scores have not yet ben certified and I heard from a source that especially since the evidence clearly shows minus 7 vs minus 8 that the victory is in doubt. In any event congrats to the eventual winners. We had 2 great matches during this cup series and look forward to next time. Also want to give props to my partner who shot a 2 over and that was even with an old man on his back.
 Message #97863 - This was a reply to message #97860

Listing 21 to 30 of 50 Replies

PAGES: 5 1 2 3 4 5

[ Community Page ]