Golfnow customer service
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: Golfnow customer service

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 10 of 17 Replies

PAGES: 2 1 2
abbacat
Golfnow customer service

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC Par: GKGC Par Supporter SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    N/A

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Thursday August 27, 2020 7:27 AM
Does anyone have a customer service phone # for golfnow?
I have a billing issue and don't have time for their live chat BS that seems to be the only way to contact them. They refused to give me a phone # in chat.
 Message #96071
mpisarski01
RE: Golfnow customer service
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    John Daly & Anyone I beat
Favorite Golf Course:
    Griz. Ranch & Chambers

Thursday August 27, 2020 7:34 AM
You are better off fighting the charge through your Bank.

but i found this number 1 (800) 767-3574

[[Edited by mpisarski01 on Thursday August 27, 2020 7:35 AM]]
 Message #96072 - This was a reply to message #96071
abbacat

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC Par: GKGC Par Supporter SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    N/A

Thursday August 27, 2020 7:36 AM
Thanks, Matt.
 Message #96073 - This was a reply to message #96072
blakej824

Favorite Golfer:
    Tiger Arnie Rickie
Favorite Golf Course:
    Kapalua Plantation

Thursday August 27, 2020 7:37 AM
Unfortunately I have had similar issues several times. They are impossible to reach via phone. You used to be able to trick them by calling to make a tee time, getting a person on that way, and then demanding to talk to customer service. That no longer works it appears. I've just decided to boycott them after they stole from me this last time. Now I find the times on their site, then go to the clubs website and just book directly. If customer service is important to people, I would advise doing the same but to each their own.
 Message #96074 - This was a reply to message #96071
rudyclub
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC BIRDIE: GKGC Birdie Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain

Favorite Golfer:
    Phil, Ricky, Kucher
Favorite Golf Course:
    Desert willow, Journey

Thursday August 27, 2020 8:59 PM
They have scamed hundreds from me. I will do the same as blakej824. I will not use them anymore unless absolutely necessary.
 Message #96075 - This was a reply to message #96074
sd3bs
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC BIRDIE: GKGC Birdie Supporter

Favorite Golfer:
    Phil Michelson
Favorite Golf Course:
    Torrey Pines South

Friday August 28, 2020 7:04 PM
Going through your credit card company is the best path. They are only in it for the money not the golfer. I have a direct phone number to the supposed manager of their resolution department. Michelle LaFave # 407-457-0871
 Message #96077 - This was a reply to message #96075
Xianchef

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    TPC Sawgrass

Friday August 28, 2020 8:25 PM
Golf Now! What a sh-t show that operation is.

I booked a time last weekend that was available. I book, and then I get the error feature when it comes time
to final book ( I use the app). So it doesn't work. I go to my desktop to try and book, yup! same error message.
I'm like, OK, we'll try another course. Nope, same thing on phone and lap top. FFW a few hours later and my bank
shut my card off because all the "error" bookings charged to my card. I was so pissed and it was already too late. I'll
call in the am.

I search and search for a number. One to talk to a person and not the lame ass digital switchboard. I keep getting the
digital one, my blood is boiling. I finally find the live chat, I didn't want live chat I wanna be able to lite up a person
and not me swearing at an electronic operator. So I start the live chat. I was typing so fast and was so angry the poor
operator was like, easy Hemingway, I still need your name. Anyways, they finally sorted it out after 20 minutes and
the charges were reversed. They decided to comp me 2 20 dollar "Hot Deal" codes. Well, those codes are basically
useless as they're only valid at the worst course or the worst times. Lets play Banning National while its a 130 out
at 2PM or you can play Sewage Flats Links at 430 during the Winter solstice.

These golf booking sites all blow, Golfzing service is equally terrible.

Sorry to rant, its just the Golfnow thing happened a couple of weeks ago.

Later!
 Message #96078 - This was a reply to message #96077
abbacat

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    N/A

Friday August 28, 2020 9:31 PM
Thanks, everyone. What happened was I prepaid a round on GN. When I got to the course I forgot that I had prepaid and they charged me for the round. When I realized it a couple days later, I called the golf course to get a refund. They said that GN hadn't transmitted the payment to them and I needed to contact GN. After a very aggravating attempt at that, I called the golf course back and have been working with the general manager to get a refund.
Like most of you, I'd like to never use GN but sometimes it's just the most convenient (obviously not always!)
 Message #96079 - This was a reply to message #96078
onehacker

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    N/A

RPGC MAIL USER ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Sunday August 30, 2020 6:15 PM
I dealt with them with the reservation error cause by switching screen, thought I booked the tee time I want but the screen automatically go back to the main screen before my selection. So the tee time I thought I booked was in fact switched to another day .
Spotted the issue immediately with the confirmation email, So I tried to contact them.......... for days, they refused to switch the tee time or refund. What they offered was golf balls instead of refund or switch the tee time for me.

I couldn't golf on my work days and I don't like the golf ball deal they offered.
They told me their reservation system is the same as all the major airlines, when the screen is switched back, the page automatically goes to the default page....However, the airlines will correct the mistake made,if contacted them in a timely manner. The GN do not give any adjustment except offering golf balls which is not the current model year. They tried to convince me the golf ball deal is better because of te MSRP was higher than the green fee.

The only way to get my money back is by contacting the Attorney General in Florida ( back then their head quarter was located in that State ), Filed a complaint with the A.G. of FL. Then I received a switched tee time for the same value. If your money is in their account, kiss it goodbye because they will not refund nor change your reservation.
I used that tee time, after weeks of dealing with the Florida A.G. and the media, then started to look for deals locally. One local golf course manager told me that with the fees charged by the GN , chances are there be some deals close to or better than the online booking could offer.
One thing to add, after the A.G. contacted the G.N. manager I was dealing with, she lied on the reply saying they tried to compensate me already. Lie, they offered me their solution which is not what I want. I wanted either a switched tee time of the same value or a refund.

Took the involvement of the Attorney General of the State to get the business to do the right thing.
 Message #96085 - This was a reply to message #96079
JohnnyGK

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

Wednesday September 9, 2020 1:41 PM
Let’s not forget about the horrendous call center run by EZ Links (now owned by GolfNow which has made it even worse in my experience). Extremely long hold times. Often misinformation as it relates to golf course maintenance. And if you think the hold time is long to speak to EZ Links call center representative try asking them to connect you to golf shop. I’m just trying to reach someone in the proshop to make sure I can get accurate information about maintenance. Imagine if you left something valuable at the golf course or had another urgent matter and needed to speak with someone there.

The only way the golf course industry can reverse the adverse impact of GolfNow’s customer service and consequently de-humanization of the game is we the market, us golfers, keep voicing our discontent about it and stop using GolfNow if need be.
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #96190 - This was a reply to message #96071

Listing 1 to 10 of 17 Replies

PAGES: 2 1 2

[ Community Page ]