blakej824
Best Instagram Coaches

Favorite Golfer:
    Tiger Arnie Rickie
Favorite Golf Course:
    Kapalua Plantation

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Wednesday June 14, 2017 9:19 AM
Thought this might be an interesting topic of discussion since there are soooooo many nowadays. I tend to avoid club pros (although there are good accounts like Henry Liaw at Morongo) as they just post a lot of "normal" instagram content and rarely instructional videos. My top 3 are:

-GGSwingtips
-GolfBetterTuscon
-Shkeengolf

To me these guys consistently deliver quality content and tips to help you improve your game. I would recommend a follow to anyone serious about improving their game while saving some $$$. What about the rest of you? Anybody you follow that you would recommend?

[[Edited by blakej824 on Wednesday June 14, 2017 9:19 AM]]
 Message #84193
JohnnyGK
RE: Best Instagram Coaches

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

Thursday June 15, 2017 9:50 AM
In addition to loads of golfers (btw - I always follow back golfers)

I follow a lot of golf instructors and superintendents on Greenskeeper.org Instagram account.

Greenskeeper.org Instagram

Will go check those guys out!
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #84208 - This was a reply to message #84193
rob1563

Southern Nevada Community Staff

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    Ryan Moore
Favorite Golf Course:
    Wolf Creek

Saturday June 17, 2017 9:23 PM
Desert Willow (desertwillowgolfresort) has added instruction videos in the last couple of weeks. They have done uphill and above the feet lies as well as hybrid chips. Hoping for more as they have all been useful.
 Message #84251 - This was a reply to message #84208
babyboom25

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    N/A

RPGC MAIL USER ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Wednesday June 24, 2020 6:50 AM
Instagram is really a platform with a perspective that offers many opportunities and I consider it better than other . Personally, I make money on Instagram and I really like the way everything works. Of course, at first, it was hard to promote myself but I looked for how to buy Instagram likes, and that helped me a lot. After a while I appeared on the "explore page" and from there I had dozens of new people every day who visited my site and appreciated what I was posting, promoting. That's how I started promoting simpler brands or products because I reached a large number of followers and that's how I make a lot of money on Instagram. In addition, I organized many giveaways from which I also had to gain.

[[Edited by babyboom25 on Thursday June 25, 2020 12:57 PM]]
 Message #95491 - This was a reply to message #84193
golferic420

Favorite Golfer:
    Lefty
Favorite Golf Course:
    Las Vegas Paiute

Wednesday June 24, 2020 7:05 AM
Not 100% sure if he’s on IG (I’m not active), but Rick Shiels is on Facebook and YouTube. He’s out of the U.K. Does a lot of simple instruction and tips, as well as product reviews and performance.
 Message #95492 - This was a reply to message #95491
mpisarski01
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    John Daly & Anyone I beat
Favorite Golf Course:
    Griz. Ranch & Chambers

Wednesday June 24, 2020 9:12 AM
QUOTED  Rick Shiels

I second this. His videos on his youtube page and Facebook are very informative and I know a lot of GK'ers have or are currently following him.
 Message #95494 - This was a reply to message #95492
Soniaox

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    N/A

RPGC MAIL USER ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Monday August 17, 2020 4:08 PM
There is not a lot to choose, or maybe I'm informed poorly! But depends on with things that are changed now in the world with all social media in front of you with a wire in your vein from hand. I like only Instagram because it can give you real money. I post there different memes and covers from interesting books plus other stuff. I have my own 85k auditory and many support me on patreon!. It all thank to as they improved the quality of my page with new likes, and they had a serious role in my advancement.https://igautolike.com/free-instagram-auto-likes

[[Edited by Soniaox on Wednesday August 19, 2020 1:15 AM]]
 Message #95989 - This was a reply to message #95492
1PLUS1

GK Event: Played in a GK Event

Favorite Golfer:
    Seve; Nick Faldo
Favorite Golf Course:
    Belgrade Lakes (Maine)

Monday August 17, 2020 8:28 PM
Mike Bender (@mikebendergolf)

...And you don't need a social media account (you'll never catch me with one) in order to access his daily Instagram postings. While he may not be geared towards the high handicapper or someone unwilling to put in the work, his teaching principles and approach are consistent and fairly easy to understand. Highly regarded and in demand as an instructor, he has a stable of accomplished players under his wing. But with that being said, he does discuss things that would benefit higher index golfers provided they're committed to improving their ball striking.

If you do happen to have a social media account and post in Mike's comment section, more often than not he may reply and provide additional insight or information via DM. In that regard, he's fairly accessible. Another plus is that he seems like a genuinely nice guy with no hint of an inflated ego whatsoever; never comes across as a know-it-all. Based in Florida, he's coached Zach Johnson for years and LPGA member Chella Choi...who possesses one of the best swings on the ladies' circuit...is another high-profile disciple.

[[Edited by 1PLUS1 on Monday August 17, 2020 9:28 PM]]
 Message #95995 - This was a reply to message #84193
abbacat

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC Par: GKGC Par Supporter SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    N/A

Monday August 17, 2020 8:37 PM
I also follow Rick Shiels (on Facebook and Youtube)
His videos are very helpful and entertaining.
 Message #95996 - This was a reply to message #95995

Listing 1 to 9 of 9 Replies

PAGES: 1

[ Community Page ]