YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: Recap: GK Plays Olivas Links 2022

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 2 of 2 Replies

PAGES: 1
JohnnyGK
Recap: GK Plays Olivas Links 2022

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Wednesday June 29, 2022 12:05 PM
So much fun and I enjoyed giving out goodies prior to golf due to the late start. Our first option is the after golf hanging out and prize raffle but this was a good option in case we have a very late start. Contest winners still get prizes in the form of online credit in the GK Store that does not expire and can be used toward purchasing anything in the GK Store. It did however make things difficult to take photos. Maybe someone can volunter to help me during the other GK Plays to snap photos during check-in.

I thought Olivas Links was in super shape, weather perfect and the walking option was awesome. I'll be posting my review and photos soon.

Once again big thanks to AndrewZ28 who supplied the epic LINKSOUL gear. Big thanks to Golf Moose for the $25 gift cards for golf deals to OnCore Golf for providing sleeves of balls.

Thank you to those that have posted reviews and to those that also made social posts on Facebook and Instagram. Making these posts helps me tons in building added support for our outings, our golf course supporters and Greenskeeper.org.

Lots of GK Plays outings coming! - Check out the results and photos below:

Johnny

Prize for contest winners is a $10 GK Store Credit certificate.

Results:
Hole 4: LD: rgm2525
Hole 5: CTP: Brian Nelson (16ft)
Hole 8: CTP: pedro7170 (27ft)
Hole 13: CTP: rgm2525 (26ft)
Hole 14: LD: Cory Gaston
Hole 17: CTP: kassper7 (2ft)

[[Edited by JohnnyGK on Wednesday June 29, 2022 12:07 PM]]
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #102429
Itslikeimsayin
RE: Recap: GK Plays Olivas Links 2022
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC BIRDIE: GKGC Birdie Supporter SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated! GK Cup: Past & Current Champions of The GK Cup

Favorite Golfer:
    Jon Rahm
Favorite Golf Course:
    DragonRidge CC

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Wednesday June 29, 2022 8:45 PM
Tons of fun! Great shot on 17, Perry!

Am I seeing ghosts?
 Message #102430 - This was a reply to message #102429

Listing 1 to 2 of 2 Replies

PAGES: 1

[ Community Page ]