Discussions in GK Events & Outings
Moderated By JohnnyGK

Forums
Greenskeeper.org
GK Events & Outings
Recap: GK Plays Mojave Resort 2020!
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: Recap: GK Plays Mojave Resort 2020!

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 2 of 2 Replies

PAGES: 1
JohnnyGK
Recap: GK Plays Mojave Resort 2020!

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Thursday July 30, 2020 7:25 AM
Third and final day of a GK outing weekend in Southern Nevada was at Mojave Resort Golf Club. A new supporter to our GK Community and a golf course I’ve been very curious to play. See my review with photos!

btw - check out the $25 GK Coupon to play Mojave Resort Golf Club - unreal deal
Click Here Deal

At first I was concerned doing this outing in the heat of summer in Laughlin NV/Bullhead City AZ. There is only one place in North America with hotter average temperatures and that is Death Valley, CA. However I booked the outing to start early and only on the last few holes did it get uncomfortable (at least for me). I’m sure the heat scared off a many GKers that would otherwise of have took advantage of this fun golf course and great prizes that have more value than the $45 price for the outing! – LOL

Anyway, we had super time out there, were treated very well and I fully intend to have another outing at Mojave Resort Golf Club.

Giant thanks as always to AndrewZ28 for setting us up on awesome Linksoul golf apparel to give out, to GolfMoose for the $25 gift certificates and to Royal Links Golf Club for the comp foursomes.

Biggest thanks to everyone that came out to play!

Our next outing is at Mt. Woodson Golf Club, San Diego on Sunday August 16th!

Results
Hole 5: CTP: stickboy - 3ft 6in
Hole 7: LD: rgm2525
Hole 8: CTP: Alex326 - 2ft 5in
Hole 13: LD: apisarski
Hole 14: CTP: gregholla – 19ft 9in
Hole 17: CTP: gregholla – 12ft 10in

[[Edited by JohnnyGK on Thursday July 30, 2020 7:29 AM]]
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #95868
Alex326
RE: Recap: GK Plays Mojave Resort 2020!
GK Event: Played in a GK Event Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Thursday July 30, 2020 8:17 AM
Another fun filled outing Johnny. The course was fun and the only heat I felt was from the pressure of having to match all the birdies from everyone else in the group.
 Message #95869 - This was a reply to message #95868

Listing 1 to 2 of 2 Replies

PAGES: 1

[ Community Page ]