YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: Private GM/GK Outing Monday 8/16 Valencia CC

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 10 of 13 Replies

PAGES: 2 1 2
JohnnyGK
Private GM/GK Outing Monday 8/16 Valencia CC

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Wednesday July 7, 2021 5:27 PM
Greenskeeper.org has teamed up with Golf Moose to put on private course outings here in Southern California like Golf Moose has been successfully doing in NorCal. They are basically member for the day experiences much like you may have experienced with SCGA private course outings. The first outing I posted for Wood Ranch GC is about to sell out already and I want as many GKers to get their spots before this one sells out too.

Valencia Country Club (aka BigV) in a tremendous private golf course that was selected to host the LA OPEN when Riviera could not ... that says a lot. Its a classic Robert Trent Jones, Sr. design that is challenging, fun and always maintained in great shape.

[ $79 - Click To Join! ]

Entries/Payment are handled directly by Golf Moose and while I am hosting and helping with the pairings.

So excited about creating more opportunities for GKers to tee up together and experience private country clubs.

I will be promoting the private outings here on GK but the best way to be alerted about private outings is to be on our GK Newsletter email. Easiest way to do that is make sure you set up an account on our GK Blog.

Golf Moose is a longtime great supporter of our GK Community. They are great people to work with and avid golfers like you and me. They promote their specials on Greenskeeper.org, sponsor our GK Plays outings and sponsor our Par, Birdie and Eagle GK Supporters Golf Club Memberships. They are also growing fast so check out the recently updated GK Specials Page.

No problem pairing GKers together - just let me know!

Thanks!

[[Edited by JohnnyGK on Wednesday July 7, 2021 5:30 PM]]

[[Edited by JohnnyGK on Wednesday July 14, 2021 3:46 PM]]
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #99427
dconnally
RE: Private GM/GK Outing Monday 8/16 Valencia CC

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GK Cup: Past & Current Champions of The GK Cup GKGC BIRDIE: GKGC Birdie Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers

Favorite Golfer:
    Arnie
Favorite Golf Course:
    Oak Quarry; Tobiano

Wednesday July 7, 2021 6:41 PM
I have a long heard that Valencia CC is a great play and would like to be able to participate in this event. But I really can’t do the drive across LA and back on the same day from Orange County any more.

If any GKers in the Orange County area are planning to go to this event, I’d like to carpool up so I can join the fun. Thanks for letting me know.
Remember, we could be at work!!
 Message #99428 - This was a reply to message #99427
sr129
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC BIRDIE: GKGC Birdie Supporter GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    goose creek

Friday July 9, 2021 10:49 AM
My only concern about this is that it could very well be 100+ degrees mid August in Valencia. I have played here once and loved the course but I just can't take the heat.
 Message #99433 - This was a reply to message #99428
JohnnyGK

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

Wednesday July 14, 2021 6:03 PM
FYI - Golf Moose just reduced the price of this outing to $79!!! - its been selling at $99 but they want to move it quick. If you bought it at $99 they are refunding $20. If you have not bought it yet, I highly suggest you do before its gone.
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #99456 - This was a reply to message #99428
wangster
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers

Favorite Golfer:
    Tiger Woods
Favorite Golf Course:
    Don't Know Yet

RPGC MAIL USER EMAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Wednesday July 14, 2021 6:30 PM
Are golf shorts allowed? Look forward to seeing you in a month.
 Message #99457 - This was a reply to message #99427
JohnnyGK

JohnnyGK

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

Wednesday July 14, 2021 8:38 PM
QUOTED  Are golf shorts allowed? Look forward to seeing you in a month.

They are. Shirt needs to be tucked although.

Thanks for signing up!
 Message #99461 - This was a reply to message #99457
PokerGuy0826
GKGC Par: GKGC Par Supporter SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GK Event: Played in a GK Event GK Cup: Past & Current Champions of The GK Cup

Favorite Golfer:
    Freddy Couples
Favorite Golf Course:
    TPC Sawgrass

Thursday July 15, 2021 2:03 PM
Will we just be getting a Golf Moose credit or a monetary refund? Also, I would love to play with some GK'ers, but don't know who's signed up so haven't requested a pairing. Anyone want to play with an old fat guy who just likes to have a good day on the course?
 Message #99472 - This was a reply to message #99456
JohnnyGK

JohnnyGK

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

Thursday July 15, 2021 2:40 PM
QUOTED  Will we just be getting a Golf Moose credit or a monetary refund?

I believe a $20 refund.

QUOTED  I would love to play with some GK'ers, but don't know who's signed up so haven't requested a pairing. Anyone want to play with an old fat guy who just likes to have a good day on the course?

I can adjust pairings for the events. No Problem.
 Message #99473 - This was a reply to message #99472
PokerGuy0826
GKGC Par: GKGC Par Supporter SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GK Event: Played in a GK Event GK Cup: Past & Current Champions of The GK Cup

Favorite Golfer:
    Freddy Couples
Favorite Golf Course:
    TPC Sawgrass

Friday July 16, 2021 11:39 AM
great!!
 Message #99478 - This was a reply to message #99473
Briggslaw
SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GKGC BIRDIE: GKGC Birdie Supporter

Favorite Golfer:
    Mark O’Meara
Favorite Golf Course:
    Mission Hills Gary Player

Monday July 26, 2021 10:31 PM
Hey man, I am glad just to hear I am not the only one who has noticed how hideous traffic has become. I had to go to San Diego last week and with no accidents around it took 5 hours, and 4 coming back on a Saturday. Wish I could help you but glad you wrote. It ain’t your imagination. LA is over.
 Message #99548 - This was a reply to message #99428

Listing 1 to 10 of 13 Replies

PAGES: 2 1 2

[ Community Page ]